Deployment in hospital
With the corpuls cpr therapy is possible even during resuscitation:
- The different boards are all made of radiolucent material so coronary angiographies can be performed during resuscitation without disturbing artefacts
- The corpuls cpr offers easy access to the patient’s thorax
With the clearly arranged color display, the central start/stop button and the softkeys, the device can be operated intuitively:
- Resuscitation modes compliant to the current ERC/AHA Guidelines
- Adjustment of mode, compression depth and compression rate during therapy.
Deployment in EMS
By supplying fully automated chest compressions, the corpuls cpr ensures less strain on rescue workers:
- The simple and safe positioning of the corpuls cpr makes it possible to switch from manual to mechanical chest compression with short interruptions.
- The corpuls cpr checks the position of the stamp after each ventilation break or 100 compressions (continuous mode) and compensates a sunken thorax.
The stamps of the corpuls cpr can be disinfected and used for more than one patient. They are available in two sizes.
Storage for all corpuls cpr accessories including the Recboard or Quadboard.
The Recboard was built for the pre-hospital use. It can be fixed securely to most stretchers with its attachement straps.
Designed for clinical use, the Quadboard is radiolucent and easy to disinfect. Thanks to the big handle it can be positioned in seconds.